A non-chlorine oxidiser suitable for both spas and hot tubs. Fast dissolving and totally soluble. Rapidly eliminates chloramines, bather waste and odours. Can be used as an oxidiser with Chorine, Bromine, Ioniser and Ozone systems.
Sodium Percarbonate Coated.
500g jar, 1kg jar and 10kg pail.
Evopure O2 Shock is a highly concentrated oxygen compound that is suitable for shock treatment in pools and spas. Particularly suitable for indoor and commercial pools where downtime is not convenient.
Regular dosing in pools and spas is recommended to prevent swimmer waste and chloramines in bathing water. Regular oxidising of pool and spa water will increase the efficiency of daily sanitiser.
Useful in pools where metals are present, particularly ionised pools. Evopure O2 Shock will not raise chlorine or stabiliser levels in pool water, so no lengthy waiting periods. Only 15 minutes recommended down time before resuming normal swimming.
Swimming Pools: 100g/10,000L
Spas & Hot Tubs: 10g/1,000L
Ponds & Fountains: 5g/1,000L